Does your home smell? Or maybe you’re trying to get your home rented, but potential tenants are turned off by bad odors when they walk in.
So, how do we fix it? Apartment Therapy once again comes to the rescue with five solutions for banning odor in your home.
Check out the article here. A quick recap of their odor solution suggestions:
1. Stain and odor eater: Bac Out Stain and Odor Eliminator by Biokleen
3. Bamboo Charcoal: Moso Natural
4. Odor eliminator: Nature’s Miracle Stain & Odor Remover
5. Baking soda
Some additional suggestions from our end:
1. Soy candles. Try the Zum brand.
2. Diffusers. Keep the rooms smelling good all day long.
3. Natural cleaning supplies. Use all natural cleaning supplies with scents like lemon and orange to freshen the room.
4. Get the classic and coveted ‘William Sonoma smell’ with boiled water, lemon, rosemary and good vanilla extract.
Here’s to a fresh and happy spring home!