If you’re planning ahead, you’re making up your holiday gift list for family and friends, and already picking up gifts! No one wants to deal with the throng of crazy shoppers come December. While making your list, you may have realized you have too many gifts to buy on too small of a budget. That’s where do-it-yourself gifts come in! Edible Christmas gifts are full of love and deliciousness. And who do you know that doesn’t love holiday treats? Here are a few simple, and cost effective holiday treats for your family, friends and co-workers!
1. Spiced hot chocolate on a stick. Wrap these up in a mug with marshmallows and a few cinnamon sticks. Perfect gift!
2. Peppermint oreo truffles. Addicting and popular! Wrap these in a holiday gift box, with a gift tag and the recipe. These are so simple and tasty, they’ll definitely want to recreate them!
3. Rosemary infused olive oil. For the foodie in your life! Makes a beautiful gift when you tie the bottle with ribbon and a gift tag.
4. Chocolate chip pancake mix + printable gift tag! Give a friend all of the ingredients they need to make the perfect homemade chocolate chip pancakes. With an adorable, already made gift tag that you just click and print!
5. Cookie dough tins. This time of year, everyone is overloaded with baked goods. And there is nothing wrong with that! But giving homemade, frozen cookie dough is a great gift! When the hoopla of the holidays die down, and the treats run out, chances are everyone will be searching for a treat to continue their sweet tooth fix. That’s when you will become their favorite friend! All they will need to do is pop these out of the freezer and into the oven. Don’t forget to include the baking instructions and tie a ribbon on top!